Prepare for a carefree, all-inclusive getaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa. Enjoy the resort’s wide range of amenities, such as reservation-free dining to fit your schedule, 2 beaches and the largest Life Fitness center in Latin America.Hotel features:
• 10 restaurants and 12 bars, including 3 swim-up bars.
• 4 outdoor pools and 2 beaches.
• The Royal Spa.
• Fitness center, including Jacuzzi®
• Nonmotorized water sports such as beach volleyball and kayaking.
• Tennis courts.
• Clubhouse Kids’ Club (ages 4-12 years old) and Splash Park.
• Hangout Teens Lounge (ages 13-17 years old).
• Hair salon (services at an additional cost).
• Complimentary valet parking.
Luxury Junior Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed with double sofa bed or 2 queen beds with double sofa bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 5 people, 4 adults (maximum), or 3 children (maximum).
• Brightly decorated room with a balcony, modern decor, sleek wood and tile floors.
• In-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub
• Bathrooms with marble countertops, 2 sinks and a rainfall shower.
• Minibar stocked with complimentary soda, beer and water.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Carretera Federal 307 Cancun-Playa del Carmen 332,15, SM31, MZ 03
77500 Cancun, Benito Juarez, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel Check-in Requirements
- By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.
- Upon check-in at the hotel or resort, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
- For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel or resort will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.